Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Deck the Halls with Cups of Coffee

I was shopping at my local stamp store, Stampede, the other Saturday and was browsing the Christmas stamps. Time to start thinking about Christmas cards, right? Well... I saw a sample card hanging on the wall with this sentiment. Being the coffee junkie that I am I knew I had to have this sentiment for my Christmas cards. They didn't have any in the store, so I had to order it. it arrived and I picked it up on Saturday. So here are two cards I came up with this weekend. What do you think?


{click image for larger view}

On the first card I used Baja Breeze card stock from SU and Pure Luxury Soft Sand & Rocket Red from Gina K Designs. The snowflake paper is made by Bo Bunny. I used the small dotted embossing folder on the red panel.


{click image for larger view}

For the second card I used Wild Wasabi from SU and Pure Luxury Soft Sand & Rocket Red from Gina K Designs. The snowflake paper is made by Bo Bunny. I used the snowflake embossing folder on the green card stock.

The sentiment and coffee cup stamps are from Stamps N More.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Thanks so much for sharing Melissa! This is so cute and something I am going to look for when I go to my LSS!!!

Patti J. said...

How much fun is that!!! Love your cards Melissa! Thanks for sharing - I too, may have to look for this sentiment!

Donna said...

ha ha - love the song! what cute cards!! soft sand & rocket red look awesome with these colors! TFS

Olgy said...

Oh that sentiment is just a hoot! And the cards are very pretty cards.