Friday, July 11, 2008

A Surprise Shower

We are having a surprise shower for someone at work and I volunteered to make the card. I've had the Bundle of Joy set that I borrowed from a friend a while ago and decided to get it out and use it for this sweet baby card. I also pulled out some Basic Grey Sugared Designer Paper. I love that stuff. To make the "textured" teddy, I first stamped Very Vanilla with Creamy Caramel using the Linen Background stamp. Then I stamped the bear in Close To Cocoa. I cut out the bear and tied the little ribbon around the neck. Then I created a bunch of layers and put the bear on the pink square with foam tape to add dimension. I added the little butterfly above the sentiment on the circle because apparently the nursery will have butterflies. I hope she likes it.



Card Details:
Stamps: Bundle Of Joy, Linen BG, Cute Converse {SU} & butterfly from Mini Flower Building Kit {Inkadinkadoo}
Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Bazzil Pinks, & Basic Grey Sugared
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Close To Cocoa, & Mauve Mist
Accesories: Various Pink Ribbons, MM Mini Button Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Circle Punch, & Circle Cutter

No comments: