Friday, November 14, 2008

Smilin' Hoodie Challenge



Gina K Designs released lots of fabulous new sets last night. She threw a big party and her DT members hosted some challenges. Melanie challenged us to make a card using at least 3 different Gina K Designs stamp sets. She used 5 in her sample, so I decided to do the same. Actually I used 6 if you include the retired SU set, Great Shapes to make the large polka dotted backround.

I used the following GKD sets: Little Tees, Just So Sporty, Autumn Leaves, Whimiscal Autumn, Hip Hop Accessories.

I also added a special touch to the inside of the card.




I think I will give this card to my best friend. He can always make me laugh and he loves bright colors.

There are 2 more challenges posted in Gina K Designs Forum on SCS that are calling my name.

No comments: