Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Peace Out!

Have you seen the adorably cute A La Mode images from My Favorite Things. I fell in love with the girl holding the big honkin' coffee cups and the cutie patootie with the big peace sign. I made some fun cards last week with some really old Stampin Up pattern paper and the Groovy Girl a la mode set.


By the way, I was so delighted to see I am up to 41 followers. I want to thank everyone that takes the time to stop in to read my posts. I appreciate the comments as well, but understand that not everyone has time to leave comments on all the blogs they follow. I just hope I am not talking to myself when I post. LOL! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Too Groovy man! haha! Love this bright and fun creations!

Beate said...

Your cards are adorable! I love this stamp set and just ordered it last week. My girl loves peace signs. I just had to have it.
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Makes me want to get out my ove beads! Do you think I don't have them? Far out cards, Melissa!