Sunday, November 24, 2013

Groovy Hello

I've been wanting to play along with MFT's sketch challenges for a while now, but always ran out of time. I finally had some time to use the sketch this week and broke out a stamp and die set that I purchased several months ago when it was on sale. Anyone out there that can relate to that? LOL! This card is for MFTWSC151.


I stamped cut the pocket out of dark gray card stock and stamped it with the stitching outline. Then I added some swirls and flowers. In place of the die cut border of the sketch I stamped various flowers and vines on the white panel and then embossed it with a chevron folder. I love this color combo and how the whole thing turned out.

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Love your card and agree the colours are awesome

Tracy said...

This is such a striking color scheme. The mix of embossing and all your great stamping just shines. :-)

Lyndal said...

Fab card Melissa - tottally understand about the NBU stamps!!!