Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Doodly Doo Da Da!

I love, love, love this set and these colors. The other day I was experimenting with Chocolate Chip and Vanilla; and added some Cranberry Crisp. A friend suggested using Cool Carribean with the Chocolate/Vanilla combo. I was home due to snow today and had some fun playing. I actually made two more cards before this one from the same color theme. But this is my favorite. I love the Doodle This set (available next month from Stampin' Up!©). I also used the new tab punch that will be available next month from Stampin' Up!© I stamped 'joy' from Every Day Flexible Phrases on the tab. I used watercolor paper for the flower and the 'joy' tab. I dyed the ribbon with my Cool Carribean pad. I also watercolored the flowers on the doodles in the background. I sponged everything with Chocolate Chip, especially the pink flower to tone it down. I wish they made these flowers in Chocolate. Oh well! I hope you like it.

No comments: