Saturday, July 26, 2008

Inspired by an Outhouse?

Last Saturday Itsapassion from SCS was the guest hostess for the Inspiration Challenge. She shared some really cool country pictures from Kay Lamb Shannon's gallery. The main image she chose was an outhouse with a rooster. Well I have had this outhouse stamp for years and had no idea what to do with it. This challenge forced me to get it out and use it. I mounted it on some DP covered chipboard, added jumbo eyelets and the ric rac so it can be hung on a wall. My mom's master bathroom is the country outhouse theme. I plan to give it to her and she can hang it up there.



Card Details
Stamps: His & Hers {Impression Obsession}, Country Borders & Antique Cracking {SU}
Paper: Ruby Red, Kraft, Georgia Pacific White, DP {manufacturer - not sure}
Ink: Ranger Black, Close to Cocoa, & Chocolate Chip
Accesories: brads, ric rac, jumber eyelets & foam tape

No comments: