Wednesday, September 02, 2009

All Star, All Laced Up

Here is another card I shared last week at Gina K Designs release party.


{click the photo to see an enlarged version}

This one was my boyfriend's favorite. He liked the lacing. The lacing was a little tricky to pull off, but I love the look with the sporty theme. And how about that star embossed background. Very fun. A few of you asked about the embossing in my card from yesterday. The embossing folder is called Diamond Plate. I picked it up the other week at my local stamp store.

I hope you have a super day.

Stamps: School, Sports, Spirit, Sporty Accessories, Just So Sporty
Paper: Pure Luxury Rocket Red and White, Black and Gray {SU}
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Other: eyelets, DMC black floss, mini brads, red & black thin ribbon, Cuttlebug folders

No comments: