Thursday, January 14, 2010

Warm Coffee and Good Friends

Jennie has an awesome sketch featured this week over at StampTV.com.  It is a great sketch to help you use those small images you may have.  I always struggle to use them.  So here was my opportunity and I love how this turned out. 




The stamps are from Gina K Designs.  The mugs are from Tech Talk and the sentiment is from My Cuppa' Joe.  The pattern paper is from the Basic Grey 6x6 pad, Lemonade.  The card stock is Green Apple and Kraft from Gina's Pure Luxury line.  I love her heavy base weight card stock.  It's incredibly Luxurious.  The green vine ribbon has been in my stash for months and I finally used it on a project.  I also broke out some older Prima flowers.  I have a jar of those for years and I like how they look with this vine ribbon.  I added some texture with cuttlebug embossing folders.

The weekend is almost here and I love Saturdays so I can sleep in.  I hope you have a great weekend planned.  I look forward to getting in some stamp time.

No comments: