Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Faith CPS Sketch #184

I am trying to venture out and do more challenges. I have way too many stamps and need to use them more. :o)  I made this card using the Sketch Challenge from Card Positioning Systems. It is sketch #184.  This was a very tough sketch for me. I ended up adding the lace ribbon, although it really is not part of the sketch. It was the only way I could get it to work for me. I guess that is why these are called challenges. This one was definitely a challenge.

Stamps: Lean On Me, Faithful Florals and You Are Not Alone {all from Gina K Designs}
Paper: Pure Luxury Kraft & Ivory {Gina K Designs} and Buckaroo Blue {SU}
Ink: Faded Jeans & Tea Dye {Tim Holtz Distress Inks}, Olive {Vivid}
Other: Lace Ribbon & Small Rhinestones {not sure}, Circle dies {Spellbinders}

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You had me at the gorgeous blue! Great card, Melissa!

Kristii said...

Very pretty!!! Love your stamping!!!