Friday, November 26, 2010

CSS Alumni Inspiration Blog Hop

Welcome to another Center Stage Alumni Blog Hop.  If you have arrived from Melissa Cash's blog you are right on track. If not, you can start at the beginning of the hop over at StampTV.com.

Carolina provided us with a Christmas type photo for inspiration.

Here is the inspiration photo:

What a fun photo with some yummy treats. I normally take the route of using colors from an inspiration photo, but this time I just went with the first set that popped in my head. I was actually inspired to make something more wintry than Christmas. I also wanted to make a card I could use as a RAK to someone who belongs to the RAK group over at StampTV.com. When I looked at the inspiration photo the stamp set that instantly came to my mind was Warm and Wonderful, Illustrated by Rupa Shevde. I also used the sketch from Gina's latest sketch challenge over at StampTV.com.


Here is my card:


Now head on over to Miesje Flach's blog for some more inspiration.

35 comments:

Cheri said...

Wonderful card, Melissa. Love your heart.

Giovana said...

Great take on the inspiration challenge Melissa! Your card is beautiful.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great job, Melissa! I love that stamp set too!

Melissa said...

Awesome card Melissa! I love the colors you chose. I am glad I wasn't the only one who went with the "winter" feel. Must be a "Melissa" thing. LOL

Tina said...

Wonderful card, Melissa!!! Love the colors you chose!

Lori said...

Sweet card Melissa!! Funny thing, I thought about using this set myself!!

stampqueen said...

Great sweater and mittons!!! Cool card!!!

Miesje said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love that stamp set - another one I want someday. Love what you did with it.

Kay S said...

Cute card. I love that sweater stamp set. It is such a perfect wintery set and you did a great job using it on this card.

Carla S. said...

Very cute, Melissa! Love the colors and the cozy images you used!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

wonderful card and sentiment!

Barbara Colbert said...

VEry cute card...and looks great!

peggy wainman said...

I love this set, and you did such a great job with it! Love the colors you chose!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card Melissa - love how you hung the mittens and the color combo is so yummy!!!

Kim Marie said...

A wonderful and unique card :) LOVE the sentiment with the sketch!!
Kim Marie

joy said...

Great card! Love the sweater image and your coloring!

Davi said...

Very cute card. Great embossing and the sweater and mittens are so fun!!

gale.sewell said...

Such a cute and adorable card.

Becky said...

So sweet and pretty colors.

Lyngo said...

So cute...

Lorraine said...

This is pretty - love the jacket & mittens.

Virginia Wingo said...

This is so cute. I love this set and I think I will buy it for myself for Christmas.:-)

Anonymous said...

how cute is this card?

Melanie said...

very cute with the hanging mittens! :)

Moments by Marla said...

So sweet. Thank you.

St. Petersburg CutUp (Veronika) said...

Oh so cute...someone will be lucky to get that card.

Luv 2 Create said...

Such a cute card. Love the sweater stamp.
Marcie

Julie said...

cute card...

kraftykat157 said...

very cut card...

Auntie Em said...

Anyone would love a cute seasonal card with that sentiment to cheer them up! Thank you for sharing! :o)

Artistic Angel said...

Oh so cute card!

Betty Neville said...

What a warm and fuzzy card!

Kary said...

Lovely card!! I love the mittens hanging around the sweater.

Deb said...

Love this, Melissa! Warm and wonderful!

Unknown said...

So nice card! :)