Monday, January 02, 2012

PMS Digi Makeover Challenge 17

This week we have a sketch challenge for you.

This was a nice sketch to create a fairly simple card.

I again used Moody for Coffee. I used some paper from My Minds Eye and used the colors from that paper to color the image. I thought it would be fun to giver her blue hair.

Now grab your favorite digi stamps and play along with our sketch challenge with a chance to win some free digi images. All the details can be found here.


Michelle VP said...

Happy New Year, Melissa! Love how your moody girl turned out with blue hair - they're fun images to color like that. :) So glad to have you on the team!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love this! and your coloring is just spot on!
Happy New Year to you! :)

Anne Temple said...

Love this! One of my favorite images and you show how versatile it is.