Monday, February 13, 2012

PMS Digi Makeover Challenge #23

This week we are cropping our images.

This is a fun way to use Digi Stamps. You can make the image much larger and focus on just part of the image by cropping it. Or just crop to add some interest to the main focal image (which is what I did here). I made a fun and simple Valentine's card using this technique. I used one of the hearts from Hugs and Kisses set. I used the overlay option in Photoshop to paint it pink. I printed it on white matte presentation paper with my HP ink jet printer. I used a square Spellbinder's die to cut just part of the heart out and I ran the edges of the white layer on some Black Soot Distress ink. I matted that on some purple card stock. Then I printed the sentiment from the same set on a piece of red card stock with my Brother Laser printer. I cut it down to a square (5.25" x 5.25") and mounted it all on a white card base that is 5.5" square.

I love how simple it is and I love purple mixed with red, pink and white. Now it is your turn to grab your favorite Digital Stamp and crop it to make something for the challenge this week. You can get all the details over on the PMS blog found here.

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Fantastic CAS card and perfect for Valentines or anniversary.