Saturday, February 23, 2013

Masculine Birthday - SSS199

Happy Saturday! Time for another Sweet Stop Sketch. Sorry my post is a little late because for some reason blogger decided not to save everything I typed up last night. Sigh! Anyway...

For this sketch I made a masculine card using the Timeless Classic stamp set.

I wanted to use a gear for the circle in the sketch. So I decided to go the Masculine route. I pulled out my World Traveler 6x6 pad by Theresa Collins and used some fun papers that I think go perfectly with the car image. I cut the keys, gear and arrow with my Silhouette Cameo. I used the keys on the silver cord in place of the bow. And the sketch is flipped because I put the gear on the wrong side of the card. I didn't realize it until after it was securely in place. LOL! It still works though.

It's your turn to show what you can do with the sketch this week. Head over to the Sweet Stop Sketch blog and add your link to a card or other project you make this week with the sketch. If you use Sweet N Sassy Stamps also make sure you upload it to the SplitCoastStampers.com gallery using the SNSS keywords found here. I am looking for a card to spotlight each week and there is a reward if you are in the spotlight. You can get the details over in the SNSS member forum.

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome masculine card Melissa. Love the image, the colors... the arrow and the gear look fabulous. Enjoy your weekend.

Faye said...

You went masculine too! This is a fab creation, I love all the details. Right down to the car keys. Super! X

Unknown said...

This is so fabulous, I love it! I'm always so terrible at the masculine cards but yours rocks!