Saturday, September 21, 2013

SSS229...Best Friends

This week we have a spin with the Sweet Stop Sketch.  The spin is School Time.  I wasn't sure where to go with this one at first. I'm way past my own school years and don't have any children school.  So I went through some already printed Digi Stamps and found a fun image by Mo Manning. Since. The one girl is holding a binder and a book. That fits the School Time bill for me.


I pulled out a paper pad I got from Walmart a while ago and made sure I colored the image very brightly. The black just pulls it all together.  I moved the piece represented by the star to the left to accommodate the image of the girls.

Now it is your turn. Head over to The Sweet Stop Sketch blog for more inspiration by the Sugar Babies and upload you project for the sketch with a spin this week.

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Melissa. Love the super cute image. The cheerful colors look great with a touch of black.

Robin Parker said...

Melissa, this is a perfect best friend card. Love the bright and colorful designer papers. Wonderful creation!