Sunday, December 01, 2013

Owl Be There for You

I finally purchased a digi stamp I've been eyeing for a while. I adore owls and this stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps is just so adorable. I used the sketch from the most recent challenge over at Seize the Sketch. I love the simple layout.

The large chevron heart and sentiment are cut files from Silhouette. I also used the digi stamp to make a print and cut file. Much easier than fussy cutting the image. I also found some older embellishments, the olive metal corner brackets. I bought them years ago and never used them. I thought they looked perfect with the chevron heart. The paper is from a new pad of papers I bought on Friday. The pad is DCWV The Kidlet. I love the fun colors and designs in that pad.

5 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

That chevron heart is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

~amy~ said...

Absolutely darling! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Lyndal said...

Super cute colouring Melissa :)

Rose said...

this is adorable :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Melissa. Love the sweet image and the chevron heart in the background.