Monday, August 11, 2008

A Moment of Silence for Another Group of In-Colors

Well another group of In-Colors from Stampin' Up! bites the dust. I will miss them all. The SCS color Challenge for last week was to use any or all of the retireing in-colors with a neutral color. I decided to use them ALL to make a set of square cards with some NEW Gina K Designs stamps. I stamped the short sleeve t-shirt outline stamp from Little Tees on GP White with Brown ink from Stamps By Judith. I stamped the butterflies from Tagger's Dozen using each in-color on a different shirt (minus River Rock). I made markers using re-inkers and Fantastix from Tsukineko and used them to color the collar and sleeves of each shirt. I cut short pieces of matching stitched ribbon, knotted the ribbon and layeried it on River Rock strips. I stamped Hello from Gina K's Summer Harvest stamp set. I adhered the River Rock strips to 4 1/4" square cards. I cut out the t-shirts and stamped them with the Linen background stamp using River Rock ink. I attached the t-shirts with foam tape.



Card Details:
Stamps: Little Tees & Summer Harvest {Gina K Designs}, Tagger's Dozen {SU}
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, River Rock & GP White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, River Rock , & Brown {Stamps By Judith}
Accesories: stitched ribbon

No comments: