Saturday, August 23, 2008

Snowmen Invading My Space

I've started making snowmen cards and I can't stop. They are everywhere in my stamping space. Well, Beate is back with her weekend sketch challenges. Her first sketch challenge since she has returned was actually contributed by another SCS Rock Star, Jenn Balcer. I love square cards and circles, so this was a fun challenge for me. I used one of my favorite color combos, Bashful Blue, Real Red & White. I also added a touch of green.

Here is the sketch from Beate's blog:



Here is the snowman card I made for the challenge:



Card size 4 1/4" square.

You can also join in on the fun by going to her blog. Have a super Saturday. And I hope you have a chance to get a little inky.

Card Details:
Stamps: A Merry Season {SU}, Holiday Swirls clear stamp set {Inkadinkadoo}, & Christmas Sentiments clear stamp set {My Sentiments Exactly}
Paper: Real Red, Bashful Blue, & GP White
Ink: Real Red, Bashful Blue, & Ranger Archival Black
Accessories: white opaque pen, snowflake brad, mega oval scallop punch {Marvy}, circle cutter {fiskars}, red grosgrain ribbon {SU}, blue and green ribbon {target dollar spot}, colored pencils and blender pencil {Prismacolor}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, that is sooo cute!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Antje said...

That's a supercute card and reminds me, I want to make a Christmas Card....

Laura said...

Wow!!!!! Your snowman card is a masterpiece!!!!! Just gorgeous!