Monday, April 27, 2009

Babies and Chocolate


I received my first real baby stamp set today. I don't have children of my own and never really stamped when my niece was a baby. So I never had a need for a baby set. But last week Gina K Designs came out with the cutest set ever. Melanie design this adorable Wee Tee set for GKD and it is fabulous. It is no secret that I absolutely adore her first two Tee sets. The Wee Tee set is just as fun. I had to have it. There are so many cute little images and words to go with the set. I think my favorite is the word "stinker". I need to use that on something very soon.

I stamped the onesie onto this adorable patterned paper. I decided to stamp baby and stitch it to make it look like an embroidered onesie. I also stitched the outline of the flower on the sleeve. Before I stitched it I reinforced the back with some clear tape. This made it study enough to stitch. I went a little crazy with the buttons. Very fun! LOL! I hope you enjoy it.

And then there is CHOCOLATE. The card base is NEW Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss 120# card stock. It is amazing. It is darker than chocolate chip and twice as thick. Absolutely love it!

Stamps: Wee Tees, Bold Flowers
Paper: Chocolate Kiss, Kraft, Real Red
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tea Dyed, Riding Hood Red

1 comment:

Melanie said...

these cards are all great melissa! I jope lots of ladies you know are having babies, you work is wonderful!! 9or you get a chance to mix them with your tes, I love toys on my shirts LOL!