Saturday, May 09, 2009

Baby Boy Announcement



Although I have no children nor do I know anyone that has a baby, I just can't stop making fun little cards with the Wee Tees set from Gina K Designs. I think my favorite image to put on the onesie is the little teddy bear. Isn't he so cute? I colored the teddy's with a Prismacolor pencil and blended with baby oil. I also used a white Prismacolor pencil on for the hands, feet, ears and inside the onesie. It really stands out on the Kraft card stock. The card base is Gina K Designs' latest Pure Luxury color Chocolate Kiss. The name is so yummy and so is the super thick card stock.

Now I need to get busy making a Mother's Day card. And I sure wish this sinus infection would go away. It is really messing with my stampin' mojo. Sigh!

Stamps: Wee Tees
Paper: Chocolate Kiss Pure Luxury, Baja Breeze, Kraft
Ink & Coloring Medium: Memento Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze, Prismacolor pencils & baby oil with blending stump
Accessories: Dew Drops, buttons, hemp, brown grosgrain ribbon, nestabilities, colluzzle

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Melissa this is so cute! I haven't used Kraft CS yet. Lovely card and I think your design is just awesome!

Melanie said...

this is one of my faves with this set!