Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thank You

I am so excited and beyond thrilled to be in the spotlight this month. I don't have any photos to share today because I am currently playing with all the new stuff creating preview for you to view starting Monday. I wanted to take a moment to say:

Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me here, on Gina's blog and StampTV.com.

And I also want to thank two of my viewers who have signed up to follow my blog.

I am tickled to have followers. :o) Now that I know that I won't be talking to myself I will be posting every day.

Have a super weekend!
Melissa

6 comments:

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Wow, I just had a look at your blog. It is so full of creativity!

I really enjoyed my visit and will be back real soon!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Cat Tidwell said...

Sooo tickled for you Melissa! Can't wait to see all your creativity in the previews!!

NinaB said...

I can't wait to see you beautiful creations, Melissa. And congrats again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, I found your site from Gina K's. I enjoyed looking at your cards and your own individual style about them......keep up the great work!! Pam

Melanie said...

hip hip hurray!

Sharri said...

Congratulations Melissa! I can't wait to all of your projects this week.