Friday, May 29, 2009

A Card and a Challenge



The party in the Gina K Designs Member Forum was so much fun. The entire design team rocked the house with their fabulous creations. And the sets released this month are amazing. You can purchase all the new stamps and other fun stuff here. Since I was "In the Spotlight" this month I was asked to host a challenge. Here is a link to my challenge over in the Gina K Designs Member Forum at SplitCoastStampers.com.

I will be sending this card to my niece. She loves to receive mail. And she is a rock star cheerleader for the Bobcats. I am so proud of her.

Stamps: Sporty Accessories, Ribbon Stripes
Paper: Pure Luxury White {Gina K Designs}, Basic Black & Tangerine Tango {SU}
Ink: Tuxedo Black {Memento}, Tangerine Tango
Other: Prismacolor pencils, black satin ribbon, marvy scallop circle punch, circle cutter, brads

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Love this card! What a sweet card for your neice...you were so good as the In the Spotlight designer! So many gorgeous creations :o)