Sunday, May 31, 2009

With A Cherry and Whipped Cream On Top

My favorite image from the Free With Three set is this bowl of Ice Cream. I love ice cream! And nothing says summer better than cooling off with a bowl of three scoops and some whipped cream on top.



I stamped the bowl of ice cream with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Pure Luxury white card stock. I colored the image with Prismacolor colored pencils, baby oil and blending stumps. I added some Stickles to the scoops of ice cream to make them glimmer. I also added white liquid applique to the top of the ice cream and heated it with a heat gun. It looks like yummy whipped cream. Then I topped it off with a red dew drop for the cherry. I used some pink card stock from the first StampTV Kit and the pattern paper is from Basic Grey. I used the sketch from CPS-Card Sketches - CPS117.

Below is a photo of the inside. I used the same paper and card stock. I added some Prima flowers with button centers.



Have a Super Sunday and don't forget to count your blessings.

Stamps: Lazy Days of Summer
Paper: Pure Luxury White, Basic Black, pink {unknown}, Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: blue rhinestone stickers, black gingham ribbon, Prima flowers, white hemp, buttons, word window punch, Prismacolor colored pencils, baby oil and blending stumps, Swiss Dots CB Embossing Folder

No comments: