Monday, May 11, 2009

Super Star Bookmark

Donna is hosting the 3-D challenge over at StampTV.com. She challenged us to make a bookmark. I decided to make a corner bookmark. Here is my submission for the challenge.

I stamped the sweatshirt from Just So Sporty on Bazzil Bling green card stock using Wild Wasabi ink. I used white chalk ink and white embossing powder for the Super Star phrase from Little Tees. I used some really cool Light Effects DMC floss to stitch around two of the edges and for the dangling beads. I found the stuff in my stash. I must have bought it a long a long time ago and forgot I had it. I bet that never happens to you. ;o) LOL! The pattern paper is Basic Grey Offbeat and Cupcake. I also added a bunch of red and blue dew drops around the top triangle.

I added this cute little alien stamp from WeeTees set on the back of the bookmark. I used some more Light Effects DMC floss around the edge of the scalloped circle.



I guess I need to start reading so I can use it. I don't really read much because I would rather be stamping.


Stamps: Wee Tees, Just So Sporty, Little Tees
Paper: Bazzil Bling green, Basic Grey Offbeat and Cupcake, Pure Luxury White
Ink: Versafine White Chalk Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Wild Wasabi & Barely Banana
Other Stuff: White Embossing Powder, Marvy Scallop Circle Punch, Dew Drops, Beads, DMC Light Effects Green & Blue Floss

2 comments:

Donna Baker said...

oooh! I adore that the back is as cute as the front! I love the dp you used for this FUN bookmark!

Melanie said...

that is so cute! love the tassel!