Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Smart Cookie



I had a scrap of this Bake Off paper laying on my table. I made a card using the paper as inspiration. The cookie jar and background paper is made from recycled coffee filters. I bought the paper when I first started stamping and haven't used it for a long time. You know how that goes, right? The coffee filter paper goes great with the pattern paper. I stamped several images from Have a Cookie with Baja Breeze ink onto the background coffee filter paper. And then lightly (stamping off once) stamped the chocolate chip cookie in Potter's Clay ink.

Stamps: Have A Cookie
Paper: Really Rust & Baja Breeze {SU}, Pure Luxury Ivory, coffee filter paper {unknown}, Bake Off {Flair Designs}
Ink: Rich Cocoa & Potters Clay {Memento}, Baja Breeze {SU}
Accessories: button, dew drops, Electric Effects DMC floss, striped ribbon

1 comment:

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous! I love your layout!