Saturday, May 30, 2009

Birthday Fish



This fish card was born out of scraps on my stamping table. I had the piece of digital paper printed out and the circle already cut out to use on something else. Then I noticed the fish I had colored earlier matches the beautiful teal paper. And the cut out circle looked like a window. So I cut the card base from a color I have not used in years, Gable Green. It looks amazing with the teal paper. I also had a scrap of transparency on my table as well. I put that between the layer of paper and card stock to make a window. I added the faux stitches with a white gel pen and then decided I needed a lot of dew drops for the bubbles. The bottom was bare at first until I noticed my white ric-rac. Looks like seaweed at the bottom of the ocean. I hope you enjoy my fish card. Have a super Saturday.

Stamps: Eclectic Summer & Eclectic Summer Sayings
Paper: Pure Luxury White & Digital Paper { Gina K Designs}, Gable Green {SU}
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: white gel pen, ric-rac, dew drops, transparency, Prismacolor pencils, baby oil and blending stumps

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Great job on this one too Melissa! Love the colors..