For those of you that want to know how I made the card, here are the details:
I actually used more than two of the spring colors. I used Creme De Menthe, Ocean Mist and Lovely Lavender.
For the green layer I stamped the stars from the set on Ocean Mist and Lovely Lavender card stock with Cool Carribean and Pale Plum ink. I cut out the large and medium stars. And yes it took forever. LOL! I glued them to the Creme de Menthe layer and then ran it through my Big Kick with the Mosaic Cuttlebug embossing folder. I think the embossing makes it look like it is quilted. I finished it off with some stitching around the edges.
Now that did not take nearly enough of my time, so I decided to paper piece the entire main panel. I started by stamping the branch and the sentiment on a piece of heavy weight Pure Luxury white card stock. I cute the white panel using the Labels Eight Spellbinders die. I cut the next size larger from Chocolate Kiss card stock and ran it through a Sizzix flower embossing folder before applying the white layer onto it with Scotch foam tape.
Then I stamped the branch on a piece of woodgrain paper from Cosmo Cricket Nutgmeg Mini Deck pad, cut it out, and applied it to the white layer.
I stamped the leaves part of the branch image on Creme de Menthe twice. I ran it through my little Xyron Sticker maker. That thing was very handy for this part of the project. I cut out the little leaves from one of the stamped portions and applied them to the white panel. Then to add even more dimension I cut out some of the leaves from the second stamped portion and applied them on top of the already pieced leaves. Whew!!!
I stamped the cute little bird on a piece of Lemon Drop (oh yeah, I used some of that too) and a piece of Ocean Mist. I cut the whole bird out of the Ocean Mist and just the belly portion out of the Lemon Drop. I glued the Lemon Drop layer onto the Ocean Mist layer and added him to the white panel with some Scotch foam tape.
I stamped the smaller butterfly on some Lovely Lavender card stock and cut it out. I colored the body with a white gel pen. I applied the butterfly with some more Scotch foam tape.
Finally I created a little ribbon button treatment with some blue gingham ribbon and purple grosgrain ribbon from the Spring Ribbon Assortment. The green and blue buttons are from the Spring Button Assortment. I used a little DMC white embroidery floss to tie the ribbons together and then tied them around the criss crossed ribbon.
So there it is. I really like how it turned out.