Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Birthday

I made this scenic card last weekend with the Gina K Designs set Sending Sunshine. The starting point was the piece of blue and white fabric that I used for one of the background panels. From there the card came together.  I even pulled out some old So Saffron DP and used the sewing machine to enhance the fabric look. I have so much fun playing with stamp sets like this one. It is rewarding when I can create a fun scened like the one I have here.


I made meatballs today and they were yummy. I found the recipe on AllRecipes.com.  Here is a link in case you want to try them out.  I also bought a can of Organic Pizza Sauce and some Italian Cheeses to add to the meatballs.  I heated the pizza sauce on the stove and then mixed it with the meatballs. After I plated them up I tossed some cheese on top.  I made some brocolli too and put cheese on that. Very yummy dinner.

I pray you have a fabulous Sunday. I teach Children's Church tomorrow and then I get to go to my mom's house in the evening for a Turkey dinner. I don't eat the Turkey, but I do enjoy the rest. And I think she's making chocolate cake with peanut butter icing for desert. Yum! Also hope to get a little stamp time in after church.

No comments: