Monday, May 17, 2010

Repurposed Napkin Holder

Over at StampTV.com Karen's latest Anything But a Card challenge is earth friendly. She challenged us to re-purpose a napkin holder.  I didn't have one already, so I stopped by the Dollar Store on Sunday after church to pick one up. Then I proceeded to make it over with some cool new paper I found. It is from Cosmo Cricket's The Boyfriend collection.  I love the hanging clothing and the Game Over with the old school Atari joystick.  I used images from the Tech Talk stamp set by Gina K Designs. Being a techno geek, I love that set. :o)  I think I'll take this to work to hold some items on my desk; like my notepad and such.


Stamps: Tech Talk
Paper: Pure Luxury Green Apple (laptop and wrap for napkin holder sides), Sweet Corn (envelope) and Ivory (computer screen) AND Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This came out so awesome, Melissa!