Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coffee, Coffee and more Coffee

I have few coffee themed cards to share with you today. Anyone who really knows me, knows I LOVE coffee. And in particular, I LOVE Starbucks coffee. My love of all things coffee has spilled over into my paper crafting hobby and I have a small collection of coffee themed stamps and paper. Now I need to find someone to send these coffee creations to. :o) So without further ado, here are a few cards with a coffee theme.


A few notes: I stamped the coffee and bean image on the twill ribbon with Dark Brown Chalk Ink and then sponged the ribbon with Wild Honey Distress ink.  I also used the Distressing Inks to sponge around the stamped image after coloring it in. I put the circle die over the image before sponging to leave the white border that gives the illusion of an extra layer without the bulk.

Stamps: Table and Chairs (Unknown), Coffee and Bean on ribbon from Sparkle Clear Coffee (Hero Arts)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Copic markers, Tim Holtz Distressed Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap and Wild Honey, Dark Brown Chalk Ink (Colorbox)
Paper: Blue Bayou and So Saffron (Stampin Up), Pure Luxury Ivory and Grass Green (Gina K Designs)
Other: Diamonds and Snowcap embossing folders (Sizzix), adhesive backed silver brads & small white paper (Recollections), twill ribbon (unknown), Circle and Labels Three dies (Spellbinders)


A few notes: I rubbed the Aspen Mist ink over the embossed snowflake layer to define the embossing better. I used the same sponging technique as above on the main image here using the Barely Banana ink.

Stamps: Cosette Digi Stamp (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMagic Aspen Mist (Tsukineko), Copic markers, Barely Banana and Vintage Violet (Stampin Up)
Paper: Perfect Plum and Kiwi Kiss (Stampin Up), Pure Luxury White (Gina K Designs)
Other: Snowflake #6 embossing folder (Sizzix), Swiss Dot embossing folder (Provocraft/Cuttlebug), white satin ribbon (unknown), Oval, Circle, Labels Three dies (Spellbinders)

No comments: