Monday, January 31, 2011

Sketch4You January 2010

My goal was to work on this sketch over the weekend, but then I was very sick this weekend. Not sure what I have but my head is still so congested. It is NOT fun! So I mustered up enough strength tonight to get this sketch done and hopefully made the deadline in time. I pulled out a few older Stampin' Up stamps for this one. I have so many old stamps that I plan to use this year. They haven't seen ink in years. So this is the year. :o)  I used some NEW paper from K&Company. I love the vintage patterns. The card stock is all Pure Luxury from Gina K Designs.



Hoping I feel better soon so I can get back to my stamp room and get creative. :o) Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hope you feel better, Melissa! It's so hard to lean over and create when you have a clogged up head! Great card! You get a star for even trying!