Monday, October 10, 2011

Digi Makeover Challenge #6 - ABC

This week our Digi Makeover Challenge for Paper Makeup Stamps is to make Anything But a Card.

I pulled out an old template to make this cute little box.

I used the leaf stamp from the new Color It Autumn Digi Set and the Sentiment is from the new Thankful Essentials Digital Set. I made the leaf much bigger than the original size and added the sentiment. I colored the leaf with some orange, red and brown Copic markers and then cut it out with a square Spellbinders die. I used a stipple brush with some Distress Inks to grunge the edges a bit. I used some Kraft card stock from Michael's for the box base. The striped pattern paper is from a mat pad made by K&Co. I found all the fun ribbons I used at Hobby Lobby. The button and twill were in my stash and I thought they finished it off nicely.

Now grab your favorite digital image and play along. If you need to find a template to use for some fun packaging, you can visit the Mirkwood Designs site for a large library of free templates.

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful treat box and I love that patterned paper ou chose to go with your beautiful leaf.

Danni said...

Very nice!Very fall-ish!!

Unknown said...

I really love this Mel!