Sunday, October 02, 2011

Feelin' Groovy

I found another company with adorable digital images. The Paper Shelter has the cutest images. I added a few to my shopping cart yesterday. I made this groovy card using sketch #4 from Freshly Made Sketches. I hope it is "clean" enough for the challenge.


Stamps: Hippie Girl Digital Image {The Paper Shelter}, sentiment from Groovy Girl {MFT}
Paper: Always Artichoke & Sahara Sand {Stampin Up}, Life of the Party 6x6 pad {Basic Grey}
Ink: Vivid Chocolate, Copic Markers, Laser Printer
Other: ribbon & lace, peace sign charm

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Peace out! She is adorable! Love all of the polka dots and that terrific ribbon!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh ... I love it ... isn't she the cutest - or should I say "grooviest" ... your colouring is fabulous and I love your take on this sketch challenge!
Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lesley said...

It is clean enough!! Looks great and your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

Many, many years ago, I had a peace symbol necklace that looks just like the one your girl is wearing! So cute. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

None None said...

Now this is groovy! That ribbon is just perfect for this card with the theme and the colors.

Rita W said...

What a fun card! I love the patterned paper; it is perfect for the image! The little peace sign is a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.