Sunday, June 03, 2012

Hippie Birthday

I am having fun camping in the woods and when I go camping I also do some stamping. I haven't had a chance to really play with my stamps for a while. So this is my chance. I started out making a card for the Paper A La Mode Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge site.  The challenge is to use
1 Image
2 Words
3 Pattern Papers
4 Embellishments
5 Colors

I had to put on my thinking cap for this one. I pulled out three different patterns from the K&Company Edamame stack. I tried to find papers with at least five different colors combined. 
My five colors are 
Orange
Green
Blue
Yellow
Pink
Tan
 I am stretching it with the embellishments. I used
Paper Flower
Button on flower
Twine on button
Orange Ribbon
Blue Ribbon
My two word stamp is from and old Stampin' Up set, Groovy. My image is an a la Mode girl from My Favorite Things. I cut the card base, flower and wavy banner from the Silhouette Cameo.

Off to do some more stamping while camping.

No comments: