Sunday, June 17, 2012

Playing with my Sweet and Sassy Stamps

I just adore the stamps from Sweet and Sassy. Korin has been releasing some amazing sets these past few months. I had a chance to play around with some sets I bought. Here is what I made so far.

I made this sweet Rhubarb card for boyfriend to tell him how special he is to me. I used the Sweet Stop sketch for this week to make the card. I used Friendship Script Background, Thoughtful Rhubarb, and Seeing Spots stamp sets. The floral pattern paper is from Bo Bunny. I also used my old Stampin Up Sanded background stamp to add age and texture. It is hard to tell in the photo, but I made Rhubarb with several layers of each of his body areas popped up with foam tape.

I made this one using the sketch from the Sweet Stop blog last week. I finally had a chance to upload it. I used the Flowers in Bloom stamp set. All pattern paper is from MME Stella Rose.

All pieces are cute using the Silhouette Cameo.  I just added some striped and gingham ribbon and used dimensional tape between each layer. The sentiment is from Summertime Rhubarb.

2 comments:

Shannon White said...

goodness what a Wonderful collection of card! They are all just Fabulous! Love your Darling Rhubarb on your Sweet Stop Sketch card! So Adorable and love the fun Summery dp's too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Shelby Goolsby said...

You have been a busy girl and I love them all!! I do especially love the pretty colors and papers you used on Rhubarb just perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.