Saturday, March 23, 2013

Coffee Time - SSS203

Time for another great Sweet Stop Sketch challenge. There is so much you can do with this sketch.

I pulled out some gorgeous yellow, gray and white pattern papers that I bought a while ago. I love those colors together. And I thought they would be perfect with the lovely coffee cup with the rose motif. I absolutely love the new set Special Blend. It is without a doubt my favorite. I used several Silhouette Cameo cut files and some fun ribbon and a button. I also added some stitching with my sewing machine.

I hope you decide to play along with us this week. You can get all the challenge details over on The Sweet Stop sketch blog. You can also see what the rest of the Sugar Babies created with the sketch this week.

6 comments:

Faye said...

I could do with a mug of the hot stuff right now. Love your colours and paper choices. :)

Cathymac said...

Yummy colors and patterns, Melissa! Love the paper-pieced teacup and the ribbon woven through the background panel...how cool! Thanks a latte for sharing...Hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this! Those papers are great and I love how you paper pieced the mug!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Melissa. Love the paper-pieced cup and the swirl. The ribbon treatment is NEAT! Beautiful papers!

Robin Parker said...

Melissa, this is a great color combination the yellow and grays. Fabulous job with the swirl for the latte being hot. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Stephanie said...

Melissa, love, love,love the colors!