Saturday, March 21, 2009



It's been a while since I have participated in the challenges over at SplitCoastStampers. I decided today to try to do them more regularly. I stopped by the Inspiration Challenge thread hosted by SmilynStef and she gave us a link to Little Daisy Designs. The dresses on this Etsy shop are so adorable. I chose this dress as my inspiration and chose to do an apron dress card. I created the dress template to fit a standard 4.25 x 5.5 card base. I used Copic markers to color the cherries and leaves. I love how the colors remain so vivid when coloring on color card stock.

I hope you have a bright and cheery day.

Stamps: Summer Harvest {Gina K Designs}
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Cool Caribbean, Pure Luxury White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: silver eyelets, Dots CB embossing folder, pink ribbon, white gel pen, Copic markers (R29 & YG63)

No comments: