Monday, March 02, 2009

Sweet Miss Anya

I received my Miss Anya stamps from The Greeting Farm in the mail last week. They are absolutely adorable and so much fun to color. I only have a few Copic markers, but after receiving these cute stamps, I place an order for more markers from MerriArtist.com. They are on their way here as I write this entry. I can't wait to get them.

Here is my first card with Little Miss Anya holding her purse. I used some beautiful Basic Grey Offbeat PP for this card. The card stock is from a pack I bought a while ago from AC Moore. It is recycle paper and is a very nice weight. I wish they did not stop selling it. The chocolate and sage colors match the Basic Grey PP perfectly.

I added a touch of Sakura glitter pen to her eye shadow for some sparkle. I also had to add some rhinestones to her purse and headband.



Well, it is snowing here and I decided to take a snow day from work. So off to see what else I can come up with.

No comments: