Sunday, March 15, 2009

Never Felt So Soft Card


I picked up some American Crafts stuff at Big Lots on Friday night. One of the cool things I found was containers of felt pieces. I bought a container of Vanilla, White and Chocolate felt pieces in the shapes of rectangle tags, scalloped corners, hearts, and birds. I used one of the vanilla rectangle tags under the sentiment. I cut a scalloped corner piece in half to use as a wing on one of the chocolate birds. I used one of the silhouette flower stamps from Elegant Flowers Gina K Designs. I used Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette card stock from Stampin' Up. The vanilla is Pure Luxury Gina K. I used the Threading Water border punch for the bottom piece. I used some Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon also from Stampin' Up! The aged copper brads are from Floral Frenzy Kit Gina K Designs.

No comments: