Saturday, March 21, 2009

TripleTheSketch #49 - Love You



I just recently discovered triplethesketch.blogspot.com. This is my first card for the weekly sketch challenge #49. This was a fun sketch. I actually did not end up using the paper or stamped image I started out with. But I am very happy with the results of this card. I pulled out some paper, a few stamp sets and a punch that I have not used in quite a while. I just love this bright paper from K & Company. The collection is called Berry Sweet. I bought it about a year ago and haven't really used it that much, so time to dust it off and start using it again. I haven't used Unfrogettable in ages as well. I think this little frog looks so cute with the fun designs on the Berry Sweet paper. The flower beads were left over from a craft kit my mom bought several years ago. She didn't need them and gave them to me. The colors look great with the Berry Sweet Paper as well.

I was very sick Friday. I had a 100 degree temperature and came home early from work to rest. My dear sweet boyfriend stopped my after work to check in on me. He drove me to the grocery store so I could pick up a few items that I needed. Then he stayed with me to keep me company and was just very sweet. I am glad to say I feel much better today, and I am sure his presence last night helped me get better sooner. So anyway, I made this card for him to tell him how much I love him. He loves all of the cards I make using bright colors. I'm pretty sure he will like this one.

Thanks for stopping by & letting me share my little story. I hope you are having a super weekend!

Supplies
Stamps: Unfrogettable & So Many Sayings {SU}, Bold Flowers {Gina K Designs}
Paper: Riding Hood Red {SU} , Pure Luxury White {Gina K Designs}, Berry Sweet {K & Company}
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss {SU}
Accessories: Yellow Hemp, Flower Beads, Coluzzle Circle Templates, Spiral & Word Window Punches {SU}

No comments: